When will be planned engineering plants and industries, it is necessary to take into account all the production process subtleties. The choice of technological components of production at the initial stage of the machine-building plant design guarantees the construction process efficiency and reliability of the work of the enterprise in the future.
A rational approach to the selection of a design solution contributes to reducing the cost of operation and maintenance of the plant throughout the life of the plant. For the sake of effectiveness of the machine-building plant designing process, design engineers need to apply a simple and impeccable system of project solutions examination and design.
Planning of machine-building enterprise is a process that takes place in several stages. Traditionally, the project of a machine-building plant has such components:
– production and repair shops;
– the main assembly lines;
– storage facilities for storage of raw materials and finished products. Depending on the areas of production they can vary from one to ten;
– administrative, economic blocks, premises for workers - locker rooms, rest rooms, canteens;
– completely independent system of electric supply with a substation and transformers, accumulators. A system for generating energy can also be created, involving the roof planes for solar cells or waste gases for a small power plant;
– design of a water supply pumping station, a boiler for hot water and central heating system;
– transport entrances for trains and cars;
– sanitary zone with greening;
– a balanced system of internal communication on roads, under and above the land for transitions;
– a ramified system of engineering communications placed within buildings and throughout the territory.